Thursday, May 13, 2021

It's a WORK DAY!

 Hi there,


Today has been devoted to preparing very large canvases to travel- painting sides, hanging wire, etc.  This is the first time I have had an opportunity to send 3 of my biggies to an exhibition.  After the first blush of interest, I realized I needed to hire a transport person, make sure the work would be insured in transit and also in the exhibition.

Lots of new risks for me, as I do not have insurance on my work and am now investigating  and probably getting it soon.  This adventure will cost me $, but I see no way to avoid spending the carefully hoarded funds.  I found a policy that will serve me well, not just for the upcoming exhibition , but for all my work.  Here are the paintings I am contemplating sending:

Just Travelin' 41"x72"

An Untitled Place of Peace 41"x72"

Pulling Rainbow, 48"x60"
I will keep you posted on the progress!