Monday, May 10, 2021

New Beginnings

Greetings , it is May 10 and I am beginning a new cycle  of communication with my viewers/ readers.  I really want to reserve this space for sharing information- of all sorts-.  Topical right now is my frustration at being rejected from so many exhibitions, compounded with the fact that I have reserved this month to become more saavy with all of my electronic devices- My new ipad sat unopened for 8 months and my iphone--- all of these are apple and supposedly in sync- has been a source of perpetual confusion for a long time.  

I am currently involved with Artist Alliance run by Jen Tough and am working with an Instagram challenge  and also a month long seminar on Art Fairs.  jen is a gold mine of information , compassionate and friendly, and I find this a valuable source. 

I have recently realized that I rarely share anything about my life independent of my artwork, and that has been a sobering fact;  I really haven't wanted to announce to the world my daily doings, but that is changing as I am increasingly recognizing my growing need to connect-- what an isolating year it has been!.  So here is my newest post- My favorite spot in my studio that is not my art:

The photos in this little altar are of my spiritual guide, Murshida Carol Connor, Murshid James Mackie( in the hat) and my favorite quote of Leonardo Da Vinci--" I wish to create miracles".