Sunday, June 20, 2021

Newest News!

 I am so happy to say that I am now represented by Jen Tough Gallery.  She just formed this extraordinary online gallery.  The pieces she will sponsor are listed on my website.

My other exciting news is my alliance with Sylvia White -www.buyrealArt.com and she currently is exhibiting 5 of my pieces in her gallery in Agoura Hills.  I am so happy to get some actual physical representation in addition to my relationship with Pamela Skinner in Sacramento, who is also showing several of my smaller works ( they are designated on my website. Here is a snap from the exhibit at Sylvia White's gallery.  My piece is the black & White that Clayton Frameworks framed so beautifully.

Living Lines #3

Serendipity 2019 

one wall of gallery with wonderful art around mine

2 framed pieces
 I just wanted to share this news - and now I have to get ready for the second day of my workshop.